Blendr.io is an embedded integration platform for SaaS companies, allowing them to publish native integrations for their customers. This section is intended for development teams of SaaS partners of Blendr.io.
- SaaS Admin: the Admin account of the SaaS partner, e.g. company "ACME" which has a cloud based SaaS application for marketing
- Account: a customer account, which is a customer from ACME
- Template: an integration template, created in the SaaS Admin backend, e.g. "ACME to Salesforce" integration. A template is created as a Blend in the Blend Editor (a visual integration builder)
- Blend: an actual integration for one customer, typically created by creating an instance from a Template (a copy of the Template is created in the Account of the customer)
- Hub: a white-label website that lists all your integrations (a.k.a. a Market place), the Hub can be used stand-alone with or without SSO. The Hub can also be embedded in your UI with or without SSO.
- Embedding: making the integrations available inside your UI (e.g. in the ACME UI)
Please see the Blendr.io Help section for Getting Started video's.
Blendr.io integrations can be embedded in your SaaS UI using various scenario's.
You can use SSO (single sign on) as part of your embedding scenario.
The Blendr.io SaaS API allows you to programmatically manage your customer accounts, integration templates and active integrations per customer.